Prices for guitar, bass, ukulele and music production sessions are all based on the duration of the lesson you require.
I always advise you take advantage of the free initial 30 minute session, and use this to gauge how long you think you need in future. You can also mix and match your sessions to cover different durations based on your needs as you go.
20 Minutes? 10% discount on blocks of 5!
- 20 Minute lessons are reserved for children aged 4-8 years of age.
30 Minutes? 10% discount on blocks of 5!
- 30 Minute lessons are great for beginners and kids, or advanced players with specific questions.
45 Minutes?10% discount on blocks of 5!
- 45 Minute lessons are great for people who’d like to spend a little more time discussing, or working on problem areas.
60 Minutes? 10% discount on blocks of 5!
- 60 minute sessions are for those looking to really dig into a given subject area, or simply want to take their time discussing issues.
Group Jam Lessons? New for 2018!
- If you’ve been playing for a while and craving the opportunity to interact with other musicians this is for you!
- These session are for intermediate to advanced players looking to play with others.
- Jam sessions are held bi-monthly, and you can find out more here.
Gift Vouchers? Give the Gift of Music
- Looking to give a loved one the gift of music?
- Purchase a printable gift vouchers, email directly to that can be redeemed for any combination of lessons!
Packages & Discounts? 10% saving on block bookings
- Receive priority booking and a 10% discount by purchasing your lessons in blocks of 5.
- After purchase you’ll be able to book lessons in advance using a code that will be emailed to you.